Hi, I'm new to the forums, but I've been using this program for a few years...
Anyway, I noticed that I couldn't use some special characters common on other languages when using the old mtg style (characters like Á, Ñ, Ç, Ä, Æ, etc...) and that's because the old mtg font, MagicMedieval, doesn't have those characters. So these last few days I have been editing the font and adding those characters along a few other missing like *, +, [, ], etc. (I don't know if this was posted before, but I couldn't find it, so I did it )
Now, I'm not really an artist and I haven't done it pixel perfect (and I don't intend to), so some of these characters might be lightly different from what is shown on a real mtg card, but I guess it gets the job done. I'll only update it if something is not properly visible (like a cut-out character, or something overlaps). It's still open-source, so feel free to edit it if you need/want to.
To use it you have to install the font on your PC and edit the "style" file located on the "MagicSetEditor/data/<your style>.mse-style" (for example "MagicSetEditor/data/magic-old.mse-style"). Search for these lines:
font: name: MagicMedieval size: 15.5
and replace it with:
font: name: Magic Medieval Extended size: 15
(Notice that I decreased the font size a little bit)