Post by Tesagk on Jun 1, 2021 21:04:22 GMT
Siring of the Second
Legendary Enchantment - Saga
(Mythic)(As this Saga enters and after your draw step, add a lore counter. Sacrifice after III.)
I: Search your library for a Vampire creature, reveal it, and put it into your hand. Then shuffle your library.
II: Put a blood counter on any creature that takes damage from a vampire this turn.
Target vampire you control deals damage equal to its power to target creature you don’t control.
III: You gain control of all creatures with blood counters on them. If you control two or less vampires, remove two lore counters from Siring of the Second.
1. First of all, does this work.
2. Is there a way to make it less wordy?
Post by ormos on Jun 6, 2021 6:46:42 GMT
I don’t know about less wordy,
But playing against a person that tutors every three turns, seems frustrating. I love the blood counters idea as a form of spreading vampirism, what about something like this:
1. Whenever a creature is dealt damage by a vampire, put a vampire counter on it.
2. Until your next turn whenever a vampire you don’t control dies, put it onto the battlefield under your control instead.
3. If an opponent controls a non-vampire creature remove two lore counters from target saga.
#Those who are unaware of their past, are bound to repeat it.
This is still too wordy I think, but I had a blast thinking of the board state this would create