Post by ZephyrPhantom on Mar 9, 2021 3:41:55 GMT
Choose zero or more —
• Draw a card, then discard a card.
• Mill 1.
"Sometimes the greatest lessons are found from pondering the quotar's inert state."
Can build storm count, trigger second-spell-matters like Codespell Cleric, or be a bad Opt, whatever you desire it to be.
, " style="max-width:100%;"]: Create a 1/1 colorless Construct artifact creature token.
Choose up to X, where X is the number of times you've cast your commander from the command zone this game —
- Create two 1/1 white Soldier creature tokens.
- Exile target enchantment.
- Permanents you control gain indestructible until end of turn.
- You gain 5 life.
Multikicker—Choose each mode any number of times you pay its kicker cost.
• : Gain 2 life.
• " style="max-width:100%;"]: Scry 1, then draw a card.
• : Each opponent loses 1 life.
Escalate—Exile five cards from your graveyard. (Pay this cost for each mode chosen beyond the first.)
Choose one or more. You may choose the same mode more than once.
• Target creature gets -1/-1 until end of turn.
• Put a +1/+1 counter on target creature.
• Target player draws a card.
I think the modes are harmless enough that this isn't too bonkers. I'm not really sure if five cards is the right number. Maybe I could even reduce it to three cards?
Overcharm of the Wilds
Multikicker (You may pay an additional any number of times as you cast this spell.)
Choose X. For each time this spell was kicked, you may choose the same mode up to one additional time—
• Target player creates an X/X green Beast creature token.
• Put a +1/+1 counter on target permanent.
• Target player chooses land or nonland. That player reveals the top X cards of their library. That player may put any number of cards of the chosen type from among them into their hand. Then that player puts the rest on the bottom of their library in a random order.
• Target permanent or player gains hexproof until end of turn.
Just a bit of white sideboard tech. Decent board for burn and has some utility against shadow.
they do be giving suspiciously useful gifts tho
Zero Mana Cost
Choose zero --
Art by Astrallo
Choose five. You may choose the same mode more than once.
* Target creature gets +1/+1 until end of turn.
* ~ deals 1 damage to target player or planeswalker.
Okay so listen, it's important for this to remember that you can crew a vehicle more than one time. There's a card that has defender and first strike called Wall of Razors that is not good per say, but is still pretty fun to use, and I wanted to capture that feeling of having potentially a blocker for anything; maybe even the perfect blocker. Included is the Time Spiral Remastered version.
Sorcery " style="max-width:100%;"]
Sacrifice any number of creatures, then choose that many modes. You may choose the same mode more than once.
-Draw a card.
-Create a 2/2 black Zombie creature token.
-Put a +1/+1 counter on each creature you control.
Uncontrolled Conditions " style="max-width:100%;"]
Flip a coin. If you win the flip, choose one. If you lose the flip, choose all four.
• Create a 1/2 blue Weird creature token and a 2/1 red Weird creature token.
• Draw two cards.
• Uncontrolled Experiment deals 1 damage to each creature and each player.
• Discard a card at random.
Please message me immediately if you notice a discrepancy in your entry or another's entry.